- Sports/remedial massage
- Fascial release
- Western acupuncture
- Joint mobility and manipulation
- Visceral mobility release
- Relaxing muscle tension
What to Expect
- A fully confidential history is taken on your first visit. If appropriate, questions on lifestyle, work or relevant medical history may be discussed.
- A standing postural assessment is carried out. It is preferable to wear light clothing to help observation and aid your clinical diagnosis.
- We assess, diagnose and treat conditions of the whole body using our hands. This may include massage to tight muscles, mobilisation to stiff or misaligned joints, cranial Osteopathy or Western Acupuncture. It may be necessary to liaise further with your GP or Consultant but we will always request your consent first.
- Treatment is then specifically tailored to improve the FUNCTION of the structures in question. Promoting your body's natural healing potential without painkillers.
£45 per visit to “activate your health”
Option to book a double appointment at your discretion at £65
Or Telephone/Video Consultation at £20